Environ Ionzyme DF Treatment Facials
Environ Treatment Facials are ideal for improving the visible signs of sun damage and premature ageing on the skin.
With their advanced facials and innovative home care regime, Environ are renowned as one of the world’s top professional skincare systems. Delivering a powerful cocktail of vitamins A, C and E to the skin using their Ionzyme DF II machine, the anti-ageing actives are delivered 4400% deeper into the skin than through topical application alone, ensuring the very best results and visible improvements after just one treatment.
How do Environ Ionzyme Treatment Facials work?
A facial with the Environ Ionzyme DF machine is unlike any other treatment available. In fact, just one Environ facial is the equivalent of 77 facials from other, non-cosmeceutical brands!
One of the most technologically advanced treatment systems on the market, the Ionzyme DF Technology harnesses the unique combination of Pulsed Iontophoresis (the electronic part of the technology) and Low Frequency Sonophoresis (the sound wave part of the technology) in one probe. This patented electro-sonic technology safely travels through the skin’s waterproof barrier, delivering with it a powerful blend of vitamins and essential nutrients.
The Environ Facial range includes:
- Active Vitamin Treatment (10 Areas) – Vitamins are infused into the skin using electro-technology, focusing on all ten areas of the face. Tailored to your skin concerns, this treatment targets sun damage, pigmentation, premature ageing, dryness, uneven skin tone and scarring.
- Active Vitamin Treatment (3 Areas) - Vitamins are infused into the skin using electro-technology, focusing on your three chosen areas of the face. Tailored to your skin concerns, this treatment targets sun damage, pigmentation, premature ageing, dryness, uneven skin tone and scarring.
- The Frown Treatment – Patented peptides reduce muscle tension to minimise the appearance of deep frown lines. This facial delivers the same complexes as anti-wrinkle injections without the needles.
- Hydra Boost – A hyaluronic acid based treatment, this facial works to intensely hydrate and deeply plump dry, lacklustre skin.
- Collagen Power Facial – A combination of three peptides stimulate collagen production, targeting fine lines, wrinkles, lax skin and loss of volume.
- Cool Peel Treatment – Lactic acid triggers the release of growth factors and removes dead cells without damaging the skin. Perfect for those with lines, wrinkles, uneven skin texture, problematic skin or sun damage.
- Purifying Treatment – This express 30 minute facial purifies, exfoliates and hydrates to treat skins with acne, scarring and deep congestion.
Results you can expect:
The deep penetration of vitamins normalises the function of the skin, correcting problematic and sun damaged skin, as well as improving the appearance of visible signs of ageing. These effective treatments promote a healthier, glowing and younger looking skin.
If you would like more information, or you would like to book a FREE consultation, call us today on 0113 282 7744 or follow the link below: