Virtual Video Consultations
Here at Face the Future Clinic we understand how overwhelming it can be to start on the correct skincare and/or treatment journey. Skin issues can cause distress in many ways, leading to poor self-image or reduced confidence, that is why we are here to help. Everyone should have access to professional skincare advice, therefore we are launching virtual consultations for new or existing clients so everyone can have access to this.
Our in-clinic skin clinicians are here for you. They will carry out a thorough analysis of your skin and discuss your concerns, considering your medical history, budget and will provide you with the correct professional recommendations.
Our clients achieve fantastic results for all the following skin concerns: Acne, Rosacea, ageing skin, sun damage, dry skin, pigmentation problems, excess surface oil, blocked/open pores, uneven tone, redness, and sensitivity.
Everyone’s skin is unique, and the product /treatment plans we offer are tailored to you. We only use products and treatments that are results driven, tried and tested and medical grade.
We will advise a homecare regime on the in clinic brands we stock. These include:
- ZO Skin Health
- Is Clinical
How it works:
- Choose which consultation you require either:
• 15 Minute Product consultation/Review
• 30 Minute Skin/treatment consultation
- Book online or contact clinic reception on 0113 2827744 (option 2)
- You will then receive a zoom link, please follow the instructions
- After the consultation we will then email you all your recommendations, treatment plan and prices and then if you wish to purchase or go ahead then either reply to the email or contact clinic reception on 0113 2827744 (option 2)
Terms and Conditions:
- Product consultation requires a £25 booking fee which is then redeemable against any recommended products. This fee is not refundable should you decide not to make a product purchase.
- Skin/treatment consultation requires a £25 booking fee which is redeemable against recommended products or refundable if decide against the recommended treatment plan.
- Only products and treatments sold and carried out in Face the Future Clinic will be discussed within the consultation.
- Should you need to cancel or reschedule, we kindly ask that you call us /or amend online 24 hours before your appointment. This allows us to manage our diaries effectively and offer the appointment time to another patient. Failure to give the full notice will result in the deposit being taken by the clinic.
Alternatively, if you would like more information, or you would like to book a FREE face to face consultation, call us today on 0113 282 7744 or follow the link below: